CrossFit Chicago Gym Rules
- May attend classes during posted class times
- Must always check in at the front desk and let them know what you are here for (ie Westside, Crossfit Class, Sweatfest etc)
- If attending more than one class per visit, please let the front desk know. Even if on a Platinum membership, we monitor check-ins to make sure that we have the proper staff on hand to make the experience the best it can be.
- May attend Open Gym Hours (1 class will be deducted from monthly allotment).
- If attending class and would like to stay after or come early to Open Gym, you will only be charged 1 check-in.
- Open Gym will be staffed by a coach but not led by a coach. Members will be able to work on anything they chose, make up a workout from one of our offered programs, or come up with something on their own.
- Advanced Open Gym Hours may only be attended by those who have tested in.
- May use cardio equipment (rowers, bikes, ski ergs, air dynes) in stretching area (as long as doing so isn’t interfering with a class) as well as the loft equipment* during class hours.
- If you chose to do this before or after class, you may do so for free (you will not be charged a class)
- If you wish to come in separately (just do cardio and not participate in class), you will need to check in with the front desk and you will be charged a class.
- Members may use the equipment in the loft area during class times.
- Not permitted in the loft space: Olympic lifting of any kind, dropping weights on the floor (this includes rubber dumbbells), box jumps,burpees, double-unders and metcons.
Have fun, make friends and….
Don’t be THAT guy!
Or THIS one!
This ONE either!